Raleigh, NC Custom Driveways & Hardscapes by COVIS
Want a custom driveway that wows and welcomes guests? Wish your home made more of a “grand entrance”? COVIS can make it happen with our custom driveway design and hardscape construction services. As the only Raleigh, NC hardscaping contractors who focus solely on hardscaping, paving and stone work, we have the expertise and experience to give you an attractive, durable Raleigh paved driveway.
A driveway by COVIS can have a big impact! We can use stone, brick, cobblestone, flagstone paving, or cement driveway and give your Raleigh or Cary, NC home an instant makeover.
Why Choose a Paved Stone Driveway?
Paved driveways have a number of advantages over concrete driveways or other driveway choices. The most obvious advantage is appearance—a paved driveway can complement your Raleigh, NC home beautifully, creating an exterior that works together seamlessly. This improvement in elegance and appearance can increase a home’s value and seriously boost curb appeal.
Raleigh paved driveways by COVIS are also a great choice because they require little maintenance and will look great and last for years. They are able to bear more weight than many concrete driveways and do not crack, due to the way the stones can “flex” and accommodate pressure and weight. Should settling or displacement occur in the natural paving stones, the paved driveway can be easily repaired with minimal effort.
Our Raleigh Paved Driveway Installation Process
COVIS builds our Raleigh, NC paved driveways with great attention to detail and craft, to make sure we give our customers an attractive paved driveway that is durable and strong. Our driveway paving process reflects our commitment to excellence and quality in every step of installing a new driveway:
- Remove existing driveway, breaking up and clearing the current concrete or other driveway material.
- Prepare the sub-base, made of ABC stone and screen material about 8 1/4″ inch deep. The base preparation is key to the strength and integrity of the paved driveway.
- Install paving stone, laying the stones down and fitting them perfectly to ensure an even, attractive surface.
- Apply polymeric sand to the spaces between each paver, stabilizing and interlocking the paving stones.
- Install concrete edging to the outer edges of the paved driveway for a clean, finished look.
If you’re looking for a Raleigh, NC paver to install a new paved driveway, call COVIS! Our management team has a combine experience of more than 30 years working in the hardscape and paving industry.
COVIS specializes in providing paving and hardscaping services in our Raleigh, NC hardscaping service area and surrounding cities such as Cary, Apex, Garner, Wake Forest, Clayton, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Knightdale, and Chapel Hill, NC.